Lakeview Animal Hospital Provides Quality Care
At Lake View Animal Hospital, we work hard to provide the best quality care for your pet. As a full-service animal hospital, we strive to provide as many services in-house as we can, so that your pet will never have to go anywhere else for quality care. We know how important it is that your pet develop a positive relationship with the veterinarian, so we take a "birth through old age" approach.
We Provide a Range of Services
At Lake View Animal Hospital we provide the following services for pets in our area:
- Wellness exams. Wellness exams are your pet's primary defense against illnesses, diseases and chronic, painful conditions. At your pet's regular wellness checkups, your veterinarian will check your pet's coat, eyes, teeth, nose, mouth, ears, blood and feces. These exams will help you and the vet determine the state of your pet's health.
- Vaccinations. Vaccination is important for the health of all modern pets. Vaccinations prevent pets from contracting common illnesses and deadly diseases. Whether your pet is young or old, your pet will need regular vaccinations and boosters. Luckily, your pet at Lake View Animal Hospital will help you keep track of vaccinations and boosters, so you won't have to remember every time a shot is due.
- Senior pet care. Pets need extra care when they start to get older. When your pet reaches a certain age, your pet's veterinarian will recommend that you bring your pet in more frequently for exams. Your pet's vet may also recommend a change in diet. Following these recommendations will help improve your pet's quality of life, even in older age.
- Spaying and neutering services. Our spaying and neutering services help control the pet population of Edmonton. Perhaps more importantly, spaying and neutering services help your pet avoid serious diseases (like certain types of cancer) later in life.
- Surgical services. We provide surgical services to injured pets. We also provide rehabilitation services, so that pets we treat can make a full recovery.
- Dental care. Our dental care services are comprehensive, so your pet will get all the treatment he or she needs in order to have good oral hygiene. We'll perform dental examinations, remove plaque from your pet's teeth, fill cavities, and even perform extractions as needed. Proper dental care is good for pet owners as well as pets, because pets with good dental hygiene tend to have better smelling breath.
Call Today for an Appointment
At Lake View Animal Hospital, we do our best to serve pets from the area. No matter what type of pet you have, we're here to keep your pet healthy and happy. For more information, or for an appointment, contact us today (780) 989-5595.
Lake View Animal Hospital
4351 Savaryn Drive
Edmonton, Alberta T6X 0J9